Climbing Rose Veterinary Services wants your pets to feel good at every age.
- Arthritis management can include physical rehabilitation, chiropractic adjustments, and/or laser therapy as well as medications, supplements, and referrals for complementary treatments like acupuncture and massage.
- Physical rehabilitation helps animals recover quickly and fully from injuries and surgeries, and helps maintain strength and comfort in old age.
- Chiropractic adjustments help sore animals feel better and healthy animals feel great.
- Laser therapy helps reduce pain and inflammation and speed up healing. Best of all, dogs usually enjoy it and they look adorable in their Doggles.
- Hospice care keeps your pet comfortable at the end of their life. I also offer in-home euthanasia as part of my hospice program.
Climbing Rose offers house calls only; I have no brick-and-mortar clinic.